October 4, 2017: Rockwell Collins, an American multinational company headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa will be featuring its improved portfolio of cockpit, cabin, connectivity and flight operations solutions held at the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) 2017 Convention and Exhibition in Las Vegas, Nevada, from Oct. 10-12.
This will be the first time at NBAA that Rockwell Collins will feature a combined presence with its new Interior Systems business, created from the latest B/E Aerospace acquisition in April 2017.
Highlights for Rockwell Collins at NBAA include:
• Pro Line Fusion® aftermarket upgrade soon to be available for Bombardier Challenger 604 aircraft, scheduled to be certified by fall 2018
• Challenger 604 installed with Pro Line Fusion will be on display in static booth SD28 at Henderson Airport
• New ADS-B Out transponder and certifications to make compliance easier for operators
• Pro Line Fusion and Pro Line 21 upgrade packages that are offering a simplified flying experience for pilots while keeping aircraft compliant with aviation mandates
• For the first time at NBAA, the company will feature seating, lighting and oxygen system options that leverage quality, ergonomics and cutting-edge technology that set the bar in the industry
• Venue cabin management system continues to lead the industry with a new milestone to be announced during the show
• Stage content service brings an unmatched level of luxury to cabin entertainment capabilities
Connectivity and Flight Operations
• New dashboard and other new applications that interface with connectivity solutions such as Inmarsat’s Jet ConneX (JX).
• Improvements to flight planning tools that include smart potential hazard alerts, filtering and integrated, cooperative environment of flight management services
• Next-generation scheduling service (FOS®)